Brava COVID-19 Antibody Panel
Brava Diagnostics has developed the Brava COVID-19 Antibody Panel of to assess exposure and possible immunity against the SAR-CoV-2 virus. Results for IgM and IgG are reported.
The critical role of serology testing in fighting COVID-19
- Identifying whether people have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and have mounted an immune response.
- Assessing seroprevalence, i.e., counting how many people in a community have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, by identifying individuals who have developed antibodies to the virus.
- Identifying individuals who may be able to donate convalescent plasma as a possible treatment to patients who are seriously ill with COVID-19.
- In the future, this test, along with other clinical data, may help identify individuals who may be less susceptible to infection and can return to work.
Serology testing in hot spots
- Hospital workers
- Residents and employees of nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Staff and inmates in prisons and jails
- Essential workplaces, such as food processing plants and grocery stores
- Community testing, particularly in areas with widespread outbreaks